I believe many of us are in recession and retrenched period. All your effort on jobs flew away. making things worst you have maintenance to take care off. So what’s your option?
Here I listout some tips on making extra income. Feel free to choose which one fits you.:
- Real estate investing: Current economic down turn in the housing market is an ideal time to buy property. But you have to carefully asses your income to avoid more debt.
- Ebay Store: A good choice to sell your product without having shop maintenance.
- Realtor: This may seem like a crazy time to start selling real estate, but in a slow market a lot of the competition runs away. You’ll need an initial investment to obtain your real estate license, but over the long term have the potential to make substantial income.
- Website Design: With the continued growth of the Internet, website design has become a growing industry. Unless you already have the know-how, you’ll need to spend some time learning the technology. But there are plenty of online resources available, and the best in the business can earn a great income.
- Graphic Artist: There are a lot of ways to generate money through graphics. Just the logo business alone could keep you busy if you have the artistic skills necessary to develop cool graphics.
- Virtual Assistant: Virtual assistances today can do just about anything for you that doesn’t require their physical presence. Many virtual assistants from places like India are working full time for people in the U.S. The best VAs can earn $30 to $50 per hour. The starting place if you are interested is Elance.
- Freelance writer: If you have a knack for writing, you can earn great money writing for others. Not sure how to start? Contact bloggers who are always looking for great writing. As blogs grow, they can afford to pay freelancers good money for quality articles. Websites looking to build links also hire freelancers to write guest posts to be published on blogs and websites.
- Home business: The ideas and potential for a home business are limitless. I know folks who run creative memories stores, operate a video business, or sound studio from their home. One of the great benefits about running a home business is that it greatly reduces your initial investment.
- Sell a product: I have good friends who have designed a children’s game and is in the process of producing and marketing it. It’s a lot of work, but they are passionate about the work, and the potential payoff is huge.
- Blogging: Making money online requires very little cash investment and can be done on your schedule from home.